We provide care and support for adults to live independently in their own homes to maintain their dignity supporting them to take control and choose the life they like to live. Individuals supported by us may include individuals with physical, learning disabilities, dementia, mental health, sensory impairment or a combination of any of these support needs.
Our management team is composed of experienced and qualified individuals in health and social care with a passion for delivering high quality, excellent, effective and person centred care for these service user groups. Our staff have the expertise to meet individuals’ care and support needs to the highest standard of care.
We are an independent provider hence our service is more responsive to the needs of individuals we support working closely with individuals supported, their family and friends and other professionals involved. We provide services to both the private and public sectors individuals’ needs are identified through a participative assessment and this may involve a Care Manager or a Social Worker from the Local Authority.
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- We aim to provide individuals with a comprehensive service of the highest quality within their own environment or in the community supporting them to live independently.
- We strive to offer a flexible, efficient and professional service which is tailored to meet each individual’s needs.
- We treat each individual with respect and remain sensitive to individual needs, abilities and aim to promote their independence and personal dignity.
- We are driven by our commitment to providing excellent, outcome focused care and support to make a real difference in individuals’ lives in a caring, responsive, dignified and respectful manner working in partnership with others with integrity.
- We will respect people’s wishes and choices in their communities.
- We will listen and act on views and feedback from staff and the individuals we support.
- We will employ, support and develop the most talented staff.
- We will work in partnership with individuals we support, their circles of support and other professionals to design the best support for individuals.
- We will be open, honest and accountable to the individuals we support and partner organisations.
- We will promote excellence though leadership and learning.
- We will deliver agreed plans, outcomes, welcome and support innovation and new ideas
To be the best provider of effective, high quality and excellent care and support services in the United Kingdom.