At JAAN Services, we have developed detailed policies and procedures for the recruitment of emergency and temporary staff in accordance with in statutory and industry standards.
Our Recruitment Policy highlights our procedures for the sourcing, registration, and referencing of staff, including CRB checks, quality control, management and provision for feedback.We believe in the importance of good service and continuity. Our dedicated team of experienced recruitment consultants have a combined experience of over 6 years to offer a consistent and continuous service.
We diligently recruit and train the best candidates and through training, we equip them to achieve a very high standard of service delivery.
We have a dedicated, experienced and passionate management team to support and monitor the delivery of high quality care.
MEETING STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS
- Right To Work – (Passport, Biometric Residence Permit, EU ID Card, Visa or Birth/Adoption Certificate and proof of address)
- Fit To Work – All HCAs/Support Workers are required to have a non-Exposure Prone Procedures (EPP), Certificate of Fitness before being placed. We obtain Serology reports to ensure that candidates have immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hep B Immunity by either a Titre report showing level 100> or that they would have had their primary course recently and have had the TB vaccination (scar seen verification or Mantoux Heaf test result).
- DBS and Overseas Police Check (if applicable) – All candidates are required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) or employers check if the certificate is on the Update Service and ensuring the certificate is enhanced with the correct workforce and the candidate information. If the certificate is not on Update Service then a check with our organisation will be required. Any candidates that have been overseas for more than 3 months in another country are required to obtain an overseas police check from that country.
- 2 References are obtained for all staff and these cover the last 3 years (from application date) with the most recent reference obtained. All references are business verified through compliments slip / organisational stamp / letter head.
STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health
- Dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
- Manual Handling
- Mental Health 2007
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Fire Safety
- Lone Working